If your home or commercial building is in need of a new roof, your options are almost endless. The entire process of choosing both a reputable roofing contractor as well as the color and type of roofing material can seem daunting. This is why it’s critical that you work with a reputable roofing contractor like Refuge Roofing who can walk you through the process to take a look at your needs and offer a range of options based on your budget and style. One type of roofing that’s gaining in popularity in our market is metal. In this blog we’ll talk more about metal roofing and why it may be a good option for you depending on your unique situation.
Benefits of Metal Roofing
When you work with a metal roofing contractor, they should go through the many different benefits of choosing this highly durable material for your next roof. A few of these benefits include:
- Durability – Metal roofs are extremely durable and often can last much longer than other materials such as asphalt shingles. When you invest in a metal roof, you’re truly investing in something that will last for years to come without any of the common roof repairs and maintenance that are required with other roofing materials. In fact, some of our metal roofing options come with a 40-year warranty or better, which means that this roof could be the last one you ever purchase for your home or commercial building.
- Energy Efficiency – Thanks to integrated thermal breaks as well as reflective coatings, metal roofs can often reduce energy costs in the summer by up to 20%.
- Resistant to Wind – Most metal roof panels interconnect in some fashion which offers superior wind resistance compared to other roofing materials which simply overlap.
- Aesthetic Appeal – A metal roof gives your home or commercial property a unique beauty that doesn’t degrade with time like other roofing materials.
- Recycled Materials – Most metal roof contractors use materials which come from recycled materials. This means that you’re helping to be more environmentally conscious when choosing a metal roof.
Refuge Roofing – Your Local Metal Roof Contractor
At Refuge Roofing, we’re a fully licensed and insured roofing company poised to help you choose a roof that works for you and your budget. If you’re interested in pricing out a metal roof, feel free to reach out to our team today by phone at (651) PRO-ROOF or via email using the contact form on our sidebar to request a free quote.